Silver 1 OZ Maple Leaf Coin (In Plastic Sheets)
|Product Id||Silver 1 OZ Maple Leaf Coin (In Plastic Sheets)|
|Origin||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Weight||1 Troy Ounce|
Since 1988, the Canadian government has released the Silver Maple Leaf annually as a silver bullion coin. The Royal Canadian Mint creates it. 1 ounce of silver maple leaf coin (In Plastic Sheets) A flagship addition to your portfolio is the Canadian Maple Leaf, one of the most well-known and identifiable bullion coins ever. This magnificent coin has a brilliance unlike any other thanks to the addition of light-refracting radial lines, a monument to the Royal Canadian Mint's love of innovation and design. This widely recognised currency has guaranteed liquidity thanks to its flawless design, which has held up since its initial release. Each 1/4 oz coin carries a distinctive privy mark with a micro-engraving of the year it was released, which is only visible under magnification, thanks to enhanced security elements including the Royal Canadian Mint's patented bullion DNA.
- All our parcels are packed in secured unbranded boxes and are delivered fully insured with great caution.
- Average delivery duration varies from 1 to 10 business days and depends primarily on the destination and shipping option selected.
- Our shipping rates include fully insured delivery for all products being shipped.
Location in Vancouver
- Secured bank-like storage in Toronto & Mississauga at a competitive storage and administrative fee.
- Storage fee is charged for actual duration of storage and detailed monthly statements are provided.
- Free annual audit reports from independent auditors and full insurance coverage at no additional cost.
Create New Account