1 OZ SILVER MAPLE LEAF COIN RANDOM YEARS
|Family||ROYAL CANADIAN MINT|
|Origin||CANADIAN SILVER MAPLE LEAF|
Popular silver bullion investment products include the 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin from 2016 and before. It is a 1 oz. pure silver coin that is widely recognised and traded, and it has great liquidity (strong demand). In comparison to an American Silver Eagle, it has a lesser price and delivers a better level of purity at.9999 fine than the Silver Eagle's.999 pure content. The Silver Maple Leaf is one of the best coins in the world, and it is made by the Royal Canadian Mint and issued by the Canadian government. Exactly one troy ounce is the weight of the coin. As an anti-counterfeiting measure, these Random Year Silver Maples may include a laser-etched maple leaf, known as Bullion DNA, that is specific to each coin.
- All our parcels are packed in secured unbranded boxes and are delivered fully insured with great caution.
- Average delivery duration varies from 1 to 10 business days and depends primarily on the destination and shipping option selected.
- Our shipping rates include fully insured delivery for all products being shipped.
Location in Vancouver
- Secured bank-like storage in Toronto & Mississauga at a competitive storage and administrative fee.
- Storage fee is charged for actual duration of storage and detailed monthly statements are provided.
- Free annual audit reports from independent auditors and full insurance coverage at no additional cost.