|Family||PURE GOLD BAR|
|Origin||ROYAL CANADIAN MINT|
PURE GOLD The Royal Canadian Mint offers a variety of wafer products, starting from small gold wafers in 1, 5 and 10 troy ounce weights. This mid-size product offers a balance between liquidity and purchase price. Their quality, purity and craftsmanship are unrivalled as a result of the Mint's globally recognized minting and refining capabilities.
The history of the Royal Canadian Mint is extensive and rich. The Royal Mint was formally established in Ottawa in 1908, despite the fact that the first Canadian coins were initially minted in some parts of England, thanks to the support of a small group of British nobility. The Winnipeg branch of RCM wasn't established until 1976, as the Mint grew and became overworked and outdated.
You may also be interested in
- All our parcels are packed in secured unbranded boxes and are delivered fully insured with great caution.
- Average delivery duration varies from 1 to 10 business days and depends primarily on the destination and shipping option selected.
- Our shipping rates include fully insured delivery for all products being shipped.
Location in Vancouver
- Secured bank-like storage in Toronto & Mississauga at a competitive storage and administrative fee.
- Storage fee is charged for actual duration of storage and detailed monthly statements are provided.
- Free annual audit reports from independent auditors and full insurance coverage at no additional cost.