1 OZ GOLD CANADIAN MAPLE COIN 2016 BU CONDITION
|Family||Gold Maple Leaf|
|Origin||ROYAL CANADIAN MINT|
2016 1-OUNCE 99.99% PURE GOLD MAPLE LEAF BULLION COIN WITH UNIQUE SECURITY FEATURE THE GOLD STANDARD The Royal Canadian Mint’s Gold Maple Leaf (GML) coins are among the world’s most popular pure gold coins, having sold more than 25 million troy ounces since their introduction in 1979. The GML was also the first bullion coin to achieve the heightened standard of 9999 pure. ENHANCED SECURITY New in 2016, replacing the bullion finish on earlier coins, the radial lines in the new 2016 GML's field have been precisely machined to within microns on the master tooling to ensure reproducibility from die to die and coin to coin. The uniqueness of the line width and pitch gives this coin a characteristic look, and creates a light diffracting pattern that is specific to this coin.
Rating & Reviews
Write Your Own Review
- All our parcels are packed in secured unbranded boxes and are delivered fully insured with great caution.
- Average delivery duration varies from 1 to 10 business days and depends primarily on the destination and shipping option selected.
- Our shipping rates include fully insured delivery for all products being shipped.
- Secured bank-like storage in Toronto & Mississauga at a competitive storage and administrative fee.
- Storage fee is charged for actual duration of storage and detailed monthly statements are provided.
- Free annual audit reports from independent auditors and full insurance coverage at no additional cost.