1 OZ SILVER 2011 WILDLIFE SERIES WOLF COIN
|Origin||Royal Canadian Mint|
The 1 oz Silver 2011 Wildlife Series Wolf Coin is a bullion coin made of one troy ounce of .999 fine silver, minted by the Royal Canadian Mint. It is part of a series of coins that feature Canadian wildlife, with the wolf being the fourth design in the series. The obverse side of the coin features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, while the reverse side depicts a howling wolf in a natural setting.
Rating & Reviews
Write Your Own Review
- All our parcels are packed in secured unbranded boxes and are delivered fully insured with great caution.
- Average delivery duration varies from 1 to 10 business days and depends primarily on the destination and shipping option selected.
- Our shipping rates include fully insured delivery for all products being shipped.
Location in Vancouver
736 Granville St Suite 510 VancouverBC V6Z 1G3
Open: 9:00AM-5:00PM (Mon.-Fri.)
Open: 10:00AM-6:00PM (Sat.)
- Secured bank-like storage in Toronto & Mississauga at a competitive storage and administrative fee.
- Storage fee is charged for actual duration of storage and detailed monthly statements are provided.
- Free annual audit reports from independent auditors and full insurance coverage at no additional cost.
Create New Account