1 OZ GOLD AMERICAN EAGLE COIN
Out of stock
|Family||22k Gold Coin|
In 1986, Liberty, as depicted by Augustus Saint-Gaudens, was selected as the design that would grace the obverse of the American Eagle Gold Coins. The Saint-Gaudens design first appeared on the United States' $20, or double-eagle, gold piece in 1907, where it remained until 1933. Like their gold counterparts
Rating & Reviews
Write Your Own Review
- All our parcels are packed in secured unbranded boxes and are delivered fully insured with great caution.
- Average delivery duration varies from 1 to 10 business days and depends primarily on the destination and shipping option selected.
- Our shipping rates include fully insured delivery for all products being shipped.
Location in Vancouver
736 Granville St Suite 510 VancouverBC V6Z 1G3
Open: 9:00AM-5:00PM (Mon.-Fri.)
Open: 10:00AM-6:00PM (Sat.)
- Secured bank-like storage in Toronto & Mississauga at a competitive storage and administrative fee.
- Storage fee is charged for actual duration of storage and detailed monthly statements are provided.
- Free annual audit reports from independent auditors and full insurance coverage at no additional cost.