1 Kilo 2017 Year of The Rooster Coin
Out of stock
|Family||The Perth Mint|
Each coin is struck by The Perth Mint from 99.99% pure silver in proof quality. 2017 Year of the Rooster Design The reverse of each coin depicts a rooster, a hen, and three chicks standing amongst bamboo foliage and flowers. The Chinese character for ‘rooster’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Rooster’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark. Australian Legal Tender Issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965, each coin’s obverse depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2017 year-date, and the monetary denomination. Extremely Limited Issues: No more than 500 individual 1 kilo coins will be released worldwide. Issue limits of 5,000 individual 1oz coins, 8,000 individual 1/2oz coins and 1,000 three-coin sets apply to these products.
Rating & Reviews
Write Your Own Review
- All our parcels are packed in secured unbranded boxes and are delivered fully insured with great caution.
- Average delivery duration varies from 1 to 10 business days and depends primarily on the destination and shipping option selected.
- Our shipping rates include fully insured delivery for all products being shipped.
- Secured bank-like storage in Toronto & Mississauga at a competitive storage and administrative fee.
- Storage fee is charged for actual duration of storage and detailed monthly statements are provided.
- Free annual audit reports from independent auditors and full insurance coverage at no additional cost.